fot

Re: New header install...

To: DLMAssoc@AOL.COM, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New header install...
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:41:08 -0700
        including installation of an oil pressure
        cutoff switch for the electric fuel pump,

I'm curious ... how did you wire this? All the ones I've
seen have a circuit for running the pump from the starter
solenoid, as well as from the oil pressure actuated switch.
It seems that this prevents you from running the fuel pump
first to fill the float bowls.

Is this a bug or a feature? I could see where it lets you
get a little more oil pressure in the system before the carbs
fire if the bowls are empty, which mght be a good thing...