fot

TR4 alignment - was K & S Alignment/Sharing Information

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, emanteno@ix.netcom.com
Subject: TR4 alignment - was K & S Alignment/Sharing Information
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:55:54 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-03 09:39:41 EDT, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
writes:

<< Disappointing...no responses...I thought it would create an active thread
 with all kinds of insight on front end alignment for TR3/4 Cars. Perhaps
 this information is closely held as a "speed secret".

 Amici Triumphi,

 One more time, any comments?

 Sean sectioned the upper control arms after doing some math for the camber.
 Worked very well. Heard of folks doing the heat and bend routine, but I am
 afraid of this. >>

I must have been asleep at the switch or deleted it based on the topic
title.  I'm very interested in this topic, but don't have any answers yet.
I did talk to a local racer about this just last week and he suggested
either the heat and bend method or making some sort of bracket
arrangement that supposedly allows for adjustments.  I plan to follow
up with him but probably won't have time for a couple weeks at the
earliest.  I'll post the information when I  get it, but in the meantime I'm
definitely interested in hearing what others have done...

Don "positive camber are us" Marshall
'63 TR4 EPrepared