fot

Re: BRIC Paddock Roster

To: <TR3197@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: BRIC Paddock Roster
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:30:01 -0600
Joe and FOT,
Although there is nothing I rather do than join you all at BRIC, the
realities of job and family will prevent it. I only have one weeks
vacation accrued, and as an outside salesman, I don't sell/earn
anything when not on the job (so a leave is out of the question). My
wife and children require that I spend this vacation with them.
Fortunately I have them brainwashed, and we are going the VTR Nationals
the following week as a family. It looks like I'll be bringing a TR6 so
we can participate in the rallyes. My loss!

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net