fot

Triumph Status-South Paddock-BRIC

To: "'Hone, Richard A'" <Hone_Richard_A@code80.npt.nuwc.navy.mil>
Subject: Triumph Status-South Paddock-BRIC
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:07:21 -0500
Thanks Richard.

For those of you unfamiliar with Larry Rossi, he would be on this list if he
were computer enabled. He and Elaine are great friends from Stowe, VT along
with Richard Hone.

Larry has a historically significant TR4 that originated from Wisconsin. It
would be good to talk him into BRIC, but I think I had that conversation
with him at Mosport. Perhaps it is worth another try. Mike Jackson nominates
Jeff Snook.   Jeff Snook it is, unless he declines the honor. Jeff are you
bringing the TR3 as well as the Devin and FF?

In addition to an East/West "fun" challenge, we need someone to represent
the "Heartland". Any nominations here? Remember, we are not concerned with
the outcome, of course...heheheheh.

I would also like to do a "Bill Ames Big Fun Award" to honor his memory for
the weekend...I think I am beginning to overload my butt..."but" let me work
on it, though. Got any ideas Mr. Peyote?  (Bill will always remain special
in our memories)

Joe