fot

Re: nomination for friends of triumph

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nomination for friends of triumph
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 00:50:40 -0600 (MDT)
As a few of you may know, I've been investing a bit of sweat equity into
various email lists for some time now.  I think the current  count is a
little over 50 different lists which I fuss about.  I won't admit to you
folks what that entails in the number of hours per week I give to this
madness, nor will I complain about the time it takes away from working
on my own wreath of Triumphs.  What I will say is that every once in a while
something comes along that makes me glad I put in the effort.  Like this
simple line:

       Dale is preparing a 1936 Triumph Gloria for vintage racing.

I hope he puts in a passenger seat.  I'll be there.

mjb.

PS: FOT Membership list in a moment