fot

Re: Hosed

To: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Subject: Re: Hosed
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:40:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Susan Hensley wrote:

> Irv Korey wrote:
>
> > > But the free bottled water was an excellent idea! I consumed 1/2 gallon
> > > or more.
> >
> > And never had to take a leak.
> >

> Yeah, but his car did!  ;)

My car never took a leak... in fact, I consumed a total of one quart of
oil for the entire 5000 trip. When I got home, the oil was still almost
clear! I changed it because I figured it was "worn out" after 5000 miles.
That's the longest that car has ever been between oil changes.

Oh, and my tranny and diff did not leak either. I just changed the oil in
them this last weekend, and they were still full.

So, they (triumphs) don't all leak (or mark their territory as Mr.
Petrolati aptly states)...

> Keep Triumphing,
> Susan   :)

I'm trying.

rml

p.s. Road America - BRIC - Triumphs... be there! Yes.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |