fot

Big V8s in Little Sports Cars

To: "'Jim Hill'" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Big V8s in Little Sports Cars
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:25:03 -0500
Thunderous applause to the Sage One...now we wont have to cut the baby =
in
half and we can all go racing with an unfettered mind.

I wonder to what group, this Mr. Hill hangs out with? Very fortunate =
bunch
of folks, I'd say...

****

One caveat....it has been determined in recent history that a TD, on =
the
hormone "V-8", can be hazardous to the well being of all
concerned....especially without matching brakes. It sure was fast =
tho....