fot

Yikes!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Yikes!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:03:29 -0600 (MDT)
Well, the intended departure date is less than a week away, and I only
have about a month's worth of stuff to do to get ready for the trip.
Chances are I'll be late getting out of Salt Lake, and will only be at
BRIC on Saturday, the 18th.  Then down to Indianapolis to visit my folks
for a bit and pick up my wife at the airport, then off to VTR, arriving
late tuesday afternoon or evening.  Lots of driving, maybe I should buy
a couple of new CDs!

Hmm, Pugs is definitely not going to attend VTR, I wonder if he canceled
his room reservations yet?

mjb.