fot

BRIC Hospitality

To: "'Scott Paceley'" <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Subject: BRIC Hospitality
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:36:47 -0500
Thank you for the kind note, Scott,

This was the effort of the attending FOT and it went very well. I am copying
everyone to relay your note of appreciation.

I suspect that we will repeat this again next as I think everyone felt that
this was quite successful. It beats being scattered all about in the upper
level paddock area in the crush of things. Been there, done that.

Of course, Jack & I would like to see the pictures, if it is convenient for
you.

Mordy has a great website and he can be reached through it. He will be on
the road for about a week and I am not sure that he has a lap top with him.

http://www.headgasket.com/

Mordy and Karen's legacy of the FOT reception will live on through the week.
We are having a party tonight in Paul Richardson's honor and the California
wine will be imbibed. If there is any left over it will travel once more to
Hudson, WI. tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Joe