fot

Re: Observation @ VTR

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Observation @ VTR
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:17:24 -0500
BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Don't you think you and Jack have used them all up as parts cars?
>
> Bill Dentinger

Nah. I din't use too many.

I used half a tub from Cedar Falls, Ia, half a tub from Missouri, a
trunk lid from Michigan, two fenders from California (got gypped), and
Herald grilles for the side vents from Michigan and Missouri, but they
don't count.

Joe and I visited whatsisname in Columbia, Missouri and went to his
wrecking yard outside town -- about 40 TR's reposing there, none fit to
even cannibalize, no 3's or 6's -- all 4's. Hmm.

I think that Joe has used up two besides the one he races. Let's see,
that means that between Joe and Jack we have had to use parts from seven
cars to make two. Wow. Never thought of it that way.

Think I'll take my $$$ out of the stock market and sink it into TR4
futures.
--
uncle jack
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer