fot

Where have all the TR's gone...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Where have all the TR's gone...
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 21:28:31 EDT
Oh Oh-

Given the admissions of guilt over the death of a TR or two by folks on this
list, perhaps my personal best/worst list may help explain some of the
problem...
First I gotta 'splain it...
all these cars were recycled to a large extent and most of them were free to
me and would have been completely wasted otherwise. Hey, back in the "olden"
daze, they were just old weird cars that nobody in their right mind would have
thought were ever gonna be worth anything...

>Robson states the following production numbers:

BUILT                             Nick'ed                               Saved
to the road

1
2
1
>TR5:   2947                     0
>TR250: 8484                  0

Even looking at the list, don't blame me...I'm actually to the good on the 4A
side...

Pieces of many of those TR's still exist today, and if I'm not mistaken I
believe some of those pieces have made it onto a SCCA runoff winning E prod
car...

The Terminal End User...
      Nick in Nor Cal