fot

Corinthians Web Page

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corinthians Web Page
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:38:30 -0600
I've waited for a long time for my vintage race club, CVAR, to update
it's webpage, and it's finally been completed.  Lo and behold, there's
a shot of my TR3A on the pictures page. We race at TX World Speedway,
an old Nascar track with a road course added in the infield for a 1.9
mile lap. In years past, the course also crossed outside the back
straight. The track owners repaved the old section for this year and
CVAR tried to race on the 2.9 mile set-up with poor results. The
pavement wasn't ready, which explains all the flags.

http://web2.airmail.net/cvar1/tr3.gif

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race