fot

Street Spitfire 17,000 miles

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street Spitfire 17,000 miles
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:25:47 -0500
FOT and other Friends

My neighbor bought this car last year because he wanted something that he
could drive and not have to spend the time to restore or work on
extensively. With the low mileage and long term storage by prior owner, it
will go through some pain, replacing some seals, tires, battery, etc. He got
a start on the list but is somewhat defeated by having to go to a shop
instead of doing the work himself.

If someone you know in your club or neighborhood is looking for a very nice
low mileage example of a Spitfire, I would be willing to take a closer look
and drive it to check it out further.

No financial interest here.

                  1976 Triumph Spitfire, $6900
                              (Cedar Falls, IA)

     Exterior: brown
     Interior: brown
     Mileage: 17K

     Always garaged, 2nd owner, bought last summer. Shop manual, owner's
manual literature and original tires. New tires, clutch, throw out bearing,
battery and fuel pump. Rust free and undercoated. Drives well and is
attractive. Car is covered and well regarded as "excellent" by local Triumph
owners.

Special Options:

     None

Contact Information: