fot

Jack Wheeler's Car, Embarrassing moments...

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Jack Wheeler's Car, Embarrassing moments...
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 13:50:55 EDT
Amici:

Yesterday was a big day... Jack Wheeler delivered his 1990 SCCA EProd TR4A to
my garage and I spent the rest of the day at the clinic being tested for
heart, brain and everything else (they found a heart but weren't sure about a
brain).

For some reason, while we were getting ready to take the car off the trailer,
I began to feel light headed and sat down on a tire, then woke up on the
ground looking up at my wife and poor Jack.  How embarrasing... No idea what
caused it, but apparently I scared the daylights out of my wife and probably
had Jack wondering if he'd get paid for the car if I was actually dead.  Jack
was great throughout the whole thing and very cleverly got the EMS guys to
help push the car into the garage.

Anyway, I seem to be OK but am destined for lots more tests when I get back to
Florida, but more importantly, I'm now the proud owner of Jack's TR4A racecar.
Thanks to those of you who helped me decide... you all seemed to be correct in
your assessments of the car.  On the surface it shows the results of many
races since it's last paint job,  but underneath it's a very, very serious
racecar.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it back to Florida and decide
what to do with it once I get it home.

Thanks all...
Don Marshall