fot

Race car insurance..

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Race car insurance..
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:20:45 EDT
amici:

Thanks for your comments...

I just got a quote from Parish (800-274-1804) to provide "All risk physical
damage (Comprehensive & Collision) Storage/Transportation/Paddock" coverage
for a total of 3 TRs and 1 Healey, for $268.00 a year.

This would cover them while in storage in a locked garage and while being
transported to and from an event, as well as while in the paddock area.
Actually only 2 of the cars are actually assembled and running, but it'll be
nice to have some kind of coverage on them while they're "resting".

Seems that for about $22 a month I can rest easy, at least as far as these are
concerned, so I'm gonna go for it.

See ya...
Don Marshall