fot

RE: Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured

To: BillDentin@AOL.COM, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com,
Subject: RE: Indianapolis Raceway Park-Triumph Featured
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:01:29 -0700
Me too Bill,
Ex navy nuclear reactor operator, six years in the USN, three on the
Enterprise (CVAN-65) most of which was spent in westpac launching a
zillion air ops.  66 to 72. No tattoos, but I'm a shellback (three times
across the equator) and a mossback (into the arctic circle). I'm sitting
here in my beach house in Manzanita Oregon looking at the certificates
on the wall, which is about all the experience was good for (other than
strange bragging rights in many nautically themed public houses).

Bill Babcock