fot

TR3A-search

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A-search
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:35:55 -0500
Progress Report...and search for TR3A

Dismantled car in the Quad Cities current target....preparing to make
contact. I have one here locally, that I can look at any time, that is
dismantled and media blasted. I think I can do better though.

So....

If anyone knows of:

TR3A Restoration that has been abandoned and is, or could be, for sale.

TR3A that is suitable for restoration...no extensive rust. Price
"reasonable"

I am going to try to make TS30854L rise from the ashes. Failing this, I may
go on to something else.

I will spreadsheet information and pick away at it. I have generous offer
for a frame and a tub and will continue to consider this, if I could find
suitable front apron. (Thanks, RM)

Thanks everyone...

Joe