fot

Re: FOT nominee

To: Chasgee@aol.com, mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT nominee
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:54:15 EDT
I'd like to second the nomination of Steve Smith to our distinguished non
organized ranks and suggest you ask for twice the dues (Twice nothing is
nothing) since he lives in the town of odds (Vegas)...always offers a helping
hand...is a sincere competitor and a gentleman racer of the finest kind.
Besides he gave me a free bumper when I needed one for the street car and
we've been mistaken for brothers...Smith Brothers that is...matchingbeards
(Get it?).Please accept him into our ranks and admit one very quick and scarce
GT6 to the FOT stable. Cheers Steve.

Bill Burroughs, VTR So West Rep, E Ticket Triumphs, Founder SCTOA
70 TR6, 69 TR250, 73 MkIV, 69 GT6+, 59 TR3A and two 65 TR4A
Vintage Race Cars. Happy Motoring!!