fot

Re: RE: Grassroots Motorsports answer to Chip Bond

To: spirals@ESINET.NET
Subject: Re: RE: Grassroots Motorsports answer to Chip Bond
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:47:05 EDT
That time frame may work perfectly. Maybe we could get you and Jeff together a
day after the race at Moroso?

Political implications get into roll cage rules changes, the fact that a
modern vintage race car is probably closer to your car in speed, than my
"real" vintage race car. That sort of thing. Nothing heavy, just how things
have changed over the years.

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports