fot

SVRA 1999 Schedule - Provisional

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: SVRA 1999 Schedule - Provisional
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:33:48 -0400
Salutations,
I have confirmed the following with Paul Bench in the SVRA office and it
conforms to the fax I just received from them. Paul indicates on his fax
this is the official schedule.

April 1 - 4             Easter at Savannah              Roebling Road Raceway

May 14 - 16             Badger 200 Vintage GP   Road America

May 15 - 22             Michelin/Car and Driver One Lap of America

June 10 - 13            Sprint Vintage GP               Mid-Ohio

July 29-Aug 1           Pennsylvania Vintage GP Pocono Raceway

Sept 8 - 12             Zippo Vintage GP                Watkins Glen Intl.

Oct 1 - 3               Blue / Gray Challenge   Summit Point, WV

Oct 28 - 31             Halloween Spookfest             Moroso Motorsport Park

        I am also advised the newsletter has gone to printing and this schedule
with details of features will be a part of it.
 Please note the return of "Morgans at the Point". What a novel idea,
dropping sawdust to soak up the oil from the rest of us.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49, Grp 1