fot

Re: Want Ad

To: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>,
Subject: Re: Want Ad
From: "Jon Baker" <jbaker@itis.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 19:07:03 -0600
I was talking to a roofer the other day who wanted to place an ad for a
female companion who wants to live deep in the hills, can plant garden,
cook, screw, do minor repairs with direction, deaf, dumb, and owns
controlling interest in a liquor store - during off season when he can't
roof. He's thinking of giving up "trapping" in the off season.  It is a
strange life we live.
<jbaker@itis.com>, "'Burnham Robert '59'" <burnhr@rpi.edu>, "'De Armond
Art'" <Riverside@Cedar-Rapids.net>, "'Donato Jim'" <donato1@netusa1.net>,
"'Kelly Francis '59'" <fskelly@accessone.com>, "'Kerry Anne'"