fot

nomination

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: nomination
From: "mordy" <mordyd@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:42:31 -0600
Please accept to the FOT -- Mr. Paul Smock (Mr. Triumph) past president of
the Southern Cal. Triumph Owners Association and current vintage racer (TR4A
car #190).  He has helped me get into the world of Triumphs and with out his
support would not have been able to complete my first TR4 restoration many
years ago.  Indeed he guided me and countless other souls in their TR
restoration projects and mechanical misadventures.   It's a good thing he
carries spares in his truck -I can't tell you how many times he has lent me
a gearbox, head, starter.......during a race weekend.  An excellent mechanic
and a fabulous resource.

Mordy