fot

MGVR Web Page

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGVR Web Page
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:40:54 -0600
FOT:

Enclosed is the MG Vintage Racers webpage.

We were headed in that direction a couple times, but this requires some
commitment from some individual and needs to be a voluntary thing.

Any takers out there?

One of the features that the MG folks have, is a "focused event", where
certain events are designated as "MGVR" event. We had a bit of that at BRIC
last year, should have had more of it at IRP.

Mid-Ohio is fairly obvious. Something to consider at other venues in 1999.

Joe