fot

Re: Race Car Trailers

To: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Race Car Trailers
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:34:02 -0500
At 06:47 PM 11/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>The subject of race car trailers is seldom very high on the bench racer's
>agenda,

<snip>

Well said, Richard.  While my TR-4 "racecar" is a hacked up piece
of engineering by your definition, I respect you for your true
and pure attitude.  I have chosen to compete in an arena where its
not possible for me to both "remain true" to the spirit of
sports car racing and to win races at the same time.  I've chosen
to try and win races within the rules as they currently exist. I
still like to think that I'm racing a Triumph (although it is true
that there is less and less of the "factory supplied" parts left
as the years go on).  I think there's room for both of us in the
Triumph world, and I admire your spirit.

best of luck,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu