fot

Upcoming bay area visit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Upcoming bay area visit
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:00:26 -0700 (MST)
Here's the plan.  As I've mentioned, I'll be spending a few days in the
Palo Alto, California, over the Thanskgiving holiday.  Friday evening,
Nov. 27, we are planning a get together for any interested list members who
may be in the neighborrhood:

When:  Friday, Nov. 27, 6 pm
Where: Formico's pizza parlor, Palo Alto, Calif.
What: Eat, drink and whatever.  The pizza is great, so I'm told, {I've never
      been htere] but the beer selection is marginal.  Of course, I doubt that
      anybody who knows of my penchant for fermented barley beverages would
      want to bring along some of their own handcrafted ales, or a favorite
      micro, or whatever.  [Reminds me, one thing I need to remember while in
      a state != Utah is to pick up a bottle of Boodles gin!]

Directions:

Take 101 to the Embarcadero West (toward Stanford) exit. Immediately
after getting off the ramp, turn right, *before* the Shell station.
Turn in to the Lucky parking lot, and wander around looking for
Formico's.

I will have my phone with me, in case you get lost or something (Like *I*
know my way around the place!) and I think that the AT&T digital service may
actually ring me when I'm there.  The number is 801-558-8817.  Probably from
about 6 to 6:30 or so, I'll be hanging out in the parking lot dealing with
peddling parts.  I'll be in a dark green Jeep Cherokee, the one with Utah
plates on it, oddly enough.  There may or may not be a big, ugly homemade
Triumph body panel container attached to the roof rack.  We shall see.

So, if you feel like popping in to say hello, stop on by!

mjb.