fot

RE: new TR-4 racer

To: "'grand_wazoo@flinet.com'" <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>,
Subject: RE: new TR-4 racer
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:33:55 -0600
Remember Arnold Special as I tend to watch this stuff with great
interest...usually from a distance due to lean billfold. Early 90s, I
believe. Thought it might have been to Colorado for awhile...at least I
think it was there. Interested if anyone has more poop on this.

Seemed to have purchased another TR3A-In-A-Basket. Chassis on wheels
"totally restored". "All parts to assemble engine", etc.  Will likely make a
run through Ohio to Wheeling, WV after Christmas to pick it up.

The accident in September must have jarred brain and ability to reason.

Later,

Joe