fot

Re: ARNOLD SPECIAL (?)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ARNOLD SPECIAL (?)
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 18:51:37 -0800
Yea, that's the car.  What a shame we dont see it out.  If he isnt going
to race it, it should pass on to other hands.  I'm sorry I waited too
long when it was available before and let it get away.

not as pretty as the Devin or Thunderbolt but a true original like the
Peyote.  Now those would be cars to have at Mid-Ohio next summer!

mike