fot

RE: Camping at Mid-Ohio

To: "'DLMAssoc@aol.com'" <DLMAssoc@AOL.COM>
Subject: RE: Camping at Mid-Ohio
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:24:53 -0600
very user friendly.

$15 for the weekend where we camp...perhaps we could get some folks together
who plan to camp.

The $15 spots are along the fenceline on the back straight after the
keyhole.

Showers are near the paddock area so it works well.

If for some reason I am unable to bring the race car, I will be bringing a
pop-up.