fot

Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge-Camping

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio MG/TR Challenge-Camping
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:58:42 -0600
Don Marshall asked about camping.....good question!

SVRA's Sprint Vintage Grand Prix

Mid-Ohio  New dates 25-27June1998

Plan for Camping together?.............................

Mid-Ohio is very 'user friendly' to campers. We typically camp on the fence
line next to the back straight after the key hole. It has been $15 for the
weekend and the showers are next to the paddock where we end up anyway with
our race cars.

I will put a column on the spread sheet of TR racers who have declared an
intent to be there AND if they would like to bivouac as a group in the camp
ground.

I know that there will be a number of folks who have Motorhomes. I have both
a tent and a pop-up. Some of the TR guys will sleep anywhere, when it comes
to racing. (I have)

This is a democratic deal so if you have any suggestions, let's have them.
The Friends of Triumph also has a loose alliance with Team Thicko and they
might wish to join us, so it does not necessarily have to be exclusive.

Mr. Bidlack, do you have anything to add to this as representative of
Mid-Ohio?

Mr. Palmer, what are your thoughts for your camping type MG pilots?

Looks like it is time to stir things up a bit, eh?

Joe