fot

Add Dick Jensen to FOT

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Add Dick Jensen to FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:12:03 -0600
Mark Bradakis, could you add Dick Jensen, of the infamous Jensen Brothers
Racing Team, to the Friends of Triumph list?

Dick Jensen   <rjensen@restless.drmllp.com>

Welcome aboard, Dick....you will have good company here as there are several
TR6 owners/racers in this group. Jack Drews just bought a nice street car
and is already trying to figure out ways for it to go faster.

The Friends of Triumph has been in existence for two years and contains
Vintage Racer/SCCA Racers/Collectors etc. It is multi-national with
representation from Japan, England, and Iowa. It was an idea conceived by
this writer, supported by John Lye, and administered by Mark Bradakis. It is
kind of a Triumph support group. As a Triumph owner, you know that we need
as much support as we can get. Kind of an automotive Jockstrap....(sorry
Susan)  The MG guys have nothing like it...probably don't need jockstraps
either.  There are no rules, dues, meetings, or backbiting....although Bill
Dentinger has vowed to change this. You can introduce yourself as you wish
to the group...remember, there are no rules.

There IS a very impressive LOGO that was conceived by Mordy Dunst, developed
by resident artist and VL scribe Greg Petrolati. This can be worn proudly on
your helmet or car. I have them at grossly inflated prices, as I need a new
set of race tires.

Side Bar Comment: I gave my 6 year old TR4 #197 piston rings to Bill
Dentinger. I suppose now he will want my two year old race tires...(However,
I think I can get another race season out of them, as they seem to have quit
wearing)

See you at Road America in the Spring and the MG/Triumph Challenge, if not
before. (BTW, we are presently seeking a major sponsorship from FLOR-DRI
Corporation for this event)

(Ed Ceilley, note the salutation from Dick....)

Regards,

Joe Alexander
Amici Triumphi