fot

[Fwd: Car for sale]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Fwd: Car for sale]
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:15:56 -0500
--------------5BA3FD5568E097A701A8F216

Hi folks,

I just received this posting from a friend in my hometown.  We
sold him this car a number of years ago and he did a fabulous job
of restoring it.  It's been a while since I saw it but my memory
recalls a very nice car, one I would like to own.  I think it's
as nicely done as my TR3!  Since I am in the car disposal mode
right now and basically have enough TR powered cars I thought
someone else might be interested.  I would be glad to visit and
give an unbiased appraisal of the car if you get serious.

Dan, how about scanning a couple photos to send out.  Let me know
if I can help.

Happy Holidays to all you TR guys out there!!!
--------------5BA3FD5568E097A701A8F216