fot

Re: Fuel System Questions

To: <emanteno@ibm.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel System Questions
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:48:46 -0800
My '65 Morgan with a 2.2 l. full race TR-4 with Weber carbs uses about 10
gallons per hour when racing at Thunderhill using a 3.7:1 rear axle ratio.
Your Stromberg carbs are designed to operate at a fuel pressure of about 1.5
to 2.5 lbs. per sq. in.   I would recommend that you use  facet electronic
pump (they make one that is rated at 1.5 to 3.# pressure) or use a pressure
regulator if you use a pump of higher rated output.

Regards, Greg Solow