fot

Re: GT6 INPUT SHAFT

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 INPUT SHAFT
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 01:38:14 EST
In a message dated 2/8/99 8:36:36 AM Pacific Standard Time, BillDentin@aol.com
writes:

<< DOES ANYONE HAVE A USED GT6 INPUT SHAFT FOR SALE?  IT NEED NOT BE FIRST
RATE
 OR SERVICEABLE.  WE WANT TO USE IT AS A CLUTCH CENTERING TOOL.

 BILL DENTINGER

If you have a single plate clutch, you do not need the splines in the tool,
just make one to fit the crank bush and the clutch spline ID; a simple job.
  Most of the plastic tools that I have tried are poor, but they are also an
option.
Racer's tape is usually close enough for an undersized piece.
Nick in NoCal once cut off the gear part of a TR input shaft for me when I
was running a twin disk clutch and space/weight were at a premium.
HP