fot

Welcome!

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welcome!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:14:31 -0600
Hi all!

I would like to enthusiastically welcome Mr. Kastner to our "esteemed"
group!  As a Spitfire autocrosser/racer/rebuilder I am indebted to his
Competition Specs handbooks -- they are great for my knowledge and
preparation as well as excellent for handing to the machine shop and
saying, "This is exactly what I want," and not having any problems.  I
know we can all benefit from having his knowledge, experience, and
expertise on this list.  (Have I sucked up enough? ;)  Welcome, Kas!!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley
1967 DP/FP Spit "Tristan"

PS -- Anyone who has not done so already, please send me a bio of
yourself, your car, and your racing history -- the bio project, while
shelved due to my losing my job last year, finding a new one, getting
adjusted, house-hunting, and now moving in!!!!, is still on-line for
completion sometime soon.  I may add it as a page off of the Red River
Triumph Club site I put up and maintain.  Thanks!!