fot

Shop sell off

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop sell off
From: bob bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 15:03:43 -0500
Folks,
        One of the local MG/TR repair shops is closing it's doors, or so I found
out today when I stopped by. He's got a whole building full of stuff to get
rid of in short order. MG parts of all sorts, bunch 'o TR parts, some whole
cars, etc.

The key here is soon. Like by Sunday Soon I saw a good MGB tranny go into
the scrap pile today.

He's not going to ship anything anywhere, strictly cash & carry.  Location
is Albany, N.Y. You all know the story or one like it. If there is anything
you are interested in, you might want to give Lester a call @ 518.438.2881,
tell him I sent you.

Bob Bownes