fot

Re: Another E Ticket nomination

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another E Ticket nomination
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:38:03 PST
>The other day after replacing a burst heater hose on the big van, and
>driving it up and down in front of the shop for a while, I got to
thinking.
>With the local autocross schedule I will most likely be flying to VTR
in
>Portland.  Of course, I do plan to drive to the meet in Portland
though,
>maybe even have a track-worthy Spit by then.  So the trip to Topeka, in
>September, would be my major driving trip.  If I got the van to where
it
>actually could once again cruise down the highway at a decent speed
when
>fully loaded, maybe I should pile it full of parts and plan on making a
>sales trip to someplace in the Midwest.  Visit some family in Indiana,
stuff
>like that.  Think there might be any events of interest to a guy like
me
>around, oh, sometime in June?  I might even be willing to continue East
past
>Indiana for one more state.  Any big race weekends coming up then,
where some
>list member might need someone to help swap tires or keep an eye on the
bbq?

>mjb.

  I don't know what you Itinerary looks like but if you start out
  around Memorial Day Weekend ya may want to swing by Champaign on
  yer way to Indy... We hav this little Festival here and, um well
  you're just the sort we'd like to invite...

  pop me yer snail address and I'll get a brochure in the post to
  you asap.

  BTW, what size cutlass do ya swing?

  Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois