fot

Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

To: "R. KASTNER" <kaskas@earthlink.net>, <DLMAssoc@AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:44:02 -0600
Let's not forget, we're all using transmission cases that were built at
least 30 years ago, and probably have some 75,000+ road miles before we got
ahold of them. I cracked the case on my TR3A last year and I'm no where
near 150BHP. The system  described below sounds like a worthy prevention
device and not too difficult to create. Thanks for the input.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net