fot

Re: Panoramic Picture-Mid-Ohio in June

To: susan@bearcom.com, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
Subject: Re: Panoramic Picture-Mid-Ohio in June
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:00:16 PST
Susan, Joe, et al,

Good idea -- we MG drivers usually try to do this for our big events,
too.  Will be glad to help write/distribute.  Time to do this is now,
actually would have been better to do a couple months ago, oh, well.

Let me know if one of the Triumphers wants to lead the effort (I hope).

Regards,
Mark

<sbidlack@midohio.com>,"'Palmer Mark'" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>,"'Kamholtz
Bob'" <thunderbolt@techheadnet.com>