fot

Post TR3A Body Parts and More

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Post TR3A Body Parts and More
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:18:40 EDT
I have two decent post TS60,000 doors and one trunk lid, if someone has a
need for these items.

In the course of a rebuild of my badly damaged TR3A, in accident last
September, I bought two other cars that were dismantled, so I have a
selection of duplicate and triplicate parts that will be unneeded by me. If
you have a specific need and I can lay my hands on it, I will supply at
reasonable price.

TR4/TR6 stuff is available as well, including a very nice hood for a TR4A/250.

tr3197@aol.com

Cedar Falls, Iowa