fot

MONTEZUMA'S FERRARI-The Last Open Road sequel-It's coming soon!

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: MONTEZUMA'S FERRARI-The Last Open Road sequel-It's coming soon!
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 15:53:43 -0500
Vintage Racers....

Late braking news!!!!

Just got off of the phone with B.S. Levy, Chicago's famous automotive
journalist, driving instructor, author, and major 'ride' mooch.

He is getting ready to publish the sequel to "The Last Open Road", an
enormous literary success, considering the narrow market.

He is taking 'another road' to publication this time. In addition to
returning to self-publication he is offering to provide advertising and
sponsorships in his book. A 'novel' idea, I'd say.

Burt says there is some space left and then he is going to press in about
two weeks. (Of course he wants to catch the summer season of book sales)

If you want to see your business listed in his book or see your name in
print as a sponsor, check his new website for the particulars and contact
him by phone, fax, or e-mail.

Website is:   www.lastopenroad.com

All the information you need is in the website....go for it! If nothing
else, order a book.

Mid-Ohio MG/Triumph Challenge Coverage: We spoke about the Mid-Ohio SVRA
event in June. Burt WILL be there, as we knew he would be, and he will be
writing for Vintage Motorsport. He will be looking for an unusual slant in
the coverage of the MG/Triumph Challenge. He will not disappoint his
readers.

(Standard commercial disclaimer applies.  However, it seems well worth our
while to support our friends in motorsports who are writers, photographers,
and publishers)

(Mark Palmer, could you blow this e-mail through to your list of MG guys?)

See you in Burt's book and Mid-Ohio, too............................

Joe Alexander