fot

RE: FOT ad in MONTEZUMA'S FERRARI

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: FOT ad in MONTEZUMA'S FERRARI
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:40:29 -0500
Bill,

Does this mean you're coordinating the collection of donations? ;-)  I
also considered a personal contribution, but concluded that $250 was a
lot to spend for a personalized book and I'd be better served to slide
that money into my car somehow!  (such a Cal Carrington attitude, I
know!)

Seriously, I think the FOT ad would be a great idea and would gladly
contribute.  And I think the person who coordinates the contribution
drive should be the one who gets to keep the personalized copy of the
book, for his or her trouble.

Scott
sbarr@mccarty-law.com

        Bill wrote:
         << Seems like it would be fun to get a Friends Of Triumph ad in
the book. It's $250 to be listed in the plain old personal sponsor
section, I was going to do it, just for the hell of it, but I'd rather
kick in $250 to a FOT ad and cancel the personal sponsorship.    >>