fot

Re: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT
From: "Gregory Petrolati" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:28:28 PDT

>From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
>To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Montezuma's Ferrari and the FOT
>Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:52:15 -0500
>
>OK guys, I need a show of hands. It has been suggested by at least
three FOT
>(important guys, too) that we do something like a $500 entry into the
>advertising section of Burt's book.
>
>The toll would be something like $10 per person. We would only need
50

>A couple of other things to consider:
>
>The book is being dedicated to Mike Belfer, the late Mr Triumph of
the
>Midwest....that by itself is compelling. Also, a Triumph team
associated
>with the FOT is independently doing an ad on their own and will also
>contribute to the FOT ad as a group.
>
>I envision the placement of the Amici Triumphi logo and hopefully
there will be some room for something like "Best Wishes to Burt"
or "In Memory of Mike" (There is another Mike that comes to mind and
a Ken that have left us recently. Does someone what to pick up on
that? You know who you are....)

>OK guys, once again, a show of hands. Count Joe IN. Let's get a
decision and
>fine tune it from there.
>
>Quickly, as decisions need to be made.

  Joe,

  Consider me in for a ten spot... I'll event get the logo prepped
  with what ever tag line you guys think is appropriate...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)