fot

FOT 'Ad' Funded & to be launched.

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT 'Ad' Funded & to be launched.
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:57:10 -0500
It has been decided....management decision making at it's finest.

The Ad is to be the $750 Quarter Page Black & White

Initial funding is courtesy of Beady Eye Racing and there are two major
contributors that make the larger Quarter Page ad possible.

Greg Petrolati will provide artwork and submit to our 'ad committee'.

I will handle the incoming funds. (It's a dirty job, but someone has to do
it)

$10.00 is good...more will be accepted, but not required.

Send funds to:

Amici Triumphi (Or Joe Alexander)
1710 Cherry Lane
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613

Make checks payable to me. I will try to acknowledge everyone to confirm
receipt.

Good job guys! A lot of support.

Burt says that the advertising will land in the middle of the book along
with period pictures.

The advertising will not be stuck at the back of the book never to be seen,
according to Burt. Riverside Sports Cars, a restoration (fot member) will
want to know this as they decide on ad, as well as other potential
advertisers.

Alexander Racing