fot

TR3/4 oil cooler adapter

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3/4 oil cooler adapter
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:31:37 -0500
I have collected 3 different types of oil cooler adapters. One just fits in
line with the spin on adapter, but the other 2 mount behind the filter head.
One is drilled exactly the same as the holes in the head and uses longer
bolts, but the other has/had some little extender bolts which also act as
locating pegs. When I got my 3, it had this plate with 2 left. One broke
this weekend while I was fitting new SS hoses, so I switched to the other
type (I'd already made the hoses to fit.....&*$#--@^ so I had to lengthen
one of the hoses). It's a lot harder to get the thing lined up, so I like to
switch back at some point. Does anyone know which vender sells the type with
the bolt/pegs so I can get some more?
TIA

Bob Kramer
Hill Country Triumph Club