fot

FOT Decals-Limited availability

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT Decals-Limited availability
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:53:55 -0500
I made an inquiry regarding the famous FOT decals.

Take note of this:   There are three or four folks who 'overbought' in order
to insure the success of this project.

A couple of folks said that they would share a decal or two with some needy
Triumph guys. (They do look quite good mounted on the front of the racing
helmet) If you want one, make a general inquiry to the FOT list and I am
sure you can get one or two to surface. It will get me out of this
communication loop.

However, if there seems to be sufficient interest, I will initiate another
run of these.  There twice as many 'members' that there was when we got
these decals over a year ago.

EagleOne Showcase:

One more thing, Susan Hensley submitted Tristan (Spitfire) to the EagleOne
web site.  I agree with Bill Babcock. In the absence of our own Webster
(hint...any volunteers willing to launch and maintain one?) this might be a
good place to showcase your car. In the spirit of Shameless Self Promotion
of Team Thick, I followed suit behind Susan and submitted a photo to Bill.