fot

RE: Bounds of taste

To: John Lehman <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bounds of taste
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:24:05 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE9211.43D915A0

I have every intention of modeling my racing promotion after NASCAR. I think
every FOT member should grow a nice potbelly, cut the sleeves off their
shirts, and wash their Copenhagen down with Bud Light.

In a more serious note, I have consulted the rulebook and bylaws of the FOT,
and discovered there are none. You're on your own.