fot

Re: Rearranging the wardrobe

To: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@robus.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rearranging the wardrobe
From: bob bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 12:53:14 +0000
Hmmm. Now that I start thinking about it, I seem to recall the rear end on
the TR6 being 3.7, which would match up with what I found in the 4 diff I
dropped in last night.

I've never lain eyes on a 4.10, and my TR6 had it's original diff and OD
units when I got it. Though if someone has a 4.10 ring & pinion, I have a
housing ready and waiting...On the schedule I'm on, I'll need to replace
this diff in 6 years.

As for the mount, I've torn the mount in the frame loose twice, and I can
assure you, it is *never* coming loose again...

Off to call TRF for GT6 parts.

iii