fot

Re: Speaking of studs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of studs
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 14:54:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I found this URL... handy stuff.

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/CategoryDisplay.asp?CatCode=25107

FWIW, I used the 46190 studs... and I reamed the holes with a .615
reamer... maybe that's why they pressed in so hard... ;-) But those are
1/2-20 studs which is like to be "overkill" for your application.

I would think the 46150 would probably suit your spitfire/gt6 application.

regards,
rml

p.s. also look in the Summit Racing catalogue, they have some ARP numbers
listed. And I also found a helpful person at a local NAPA dealer when I
was doing this job - we found some Mr. Gasket parts that appear to be
"quality" pieces, but the Mr. Gasket has the threads go all the way to
the end, so it is possible to cross thread them. Don't ask me how I know
that!