fot

Re: Introduction

To: "Baxter Culver" <peyote222@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: "RIVERSIDE" <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 99 21:23:57 PDT
Baxter,
        I used to autox one of those piles of ]
stuff, too.  I borrowed the car from my then part time employer; pizza hut.
 We won a fair number of
ribbons and trophys.  I think the warming box
in the back of the wagon body really helped the
handling!  I've autocrossed all kinds of other
crappy cars since and there is just no romance
to it.
art de armond