fot

Re: Spitfire Kinda Day

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@bearcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Kinda Day
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 12:33:03 -0700
Sadly, Nigel's ego has taken a bruising recently as someone was kind enough
to punch 2 dents in his boot lid and one in his bonnet. (I have a good idea
as to who it was-but she's being asked to leave anyway.) And I'm moving
soon, too.

Needless to say, when Dave saw -he flipped!(I asked him-"You still think of
Nigel as your baby, don't you?"-and he said "Well, of course!")

But wait untill he's "well" again- I'm sure he'll be strutting around!<G> In
the meantime, I just keep polishing him and telling him, "Mummy loves her
Nigel!" And "What a pretty boy!"<G>

Hmm....no wonder my neighbours think I'm nuts and take it out on poor Nigel!

Laura G. and Nigel